Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gaf i Siarad?

Well today I was thinking about how people interact with people daily! How much does what one person says affect me? How seriously do I actually take other people? I thought, and then I realized that I weigh things on how important I WANT things to be, where as what the person said could be a simple and plain courtesy in their minds. Then I started to think about how much time I spend thinking about myself, how I look, feel, what I think of other people, even just processing what I'm going to say to people, now that was hard to observe! I often think of what I'll say, what I'll do, what I feel, how I look to other people. Then I realized aren't other people way to focused on themselves? asking themselves the same questions? Wondering what other people think is a waste of time, not only because of it's moral compromise, but also because people don't think about a specific person as much as we make them out to. Sure, we all make judgments, but aren't judgments just a quick way to characterize someone? And why would we want to characterize someone, so we can continue to ask those same questions what do I feel, what will I say, what will I do? And in the end aren't answering those for yourself more important then answering those for someone else?

Just a thought :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment